Monday, February 29, 2016

Island Style

So I'm fairly certain we may head to the Bahamas for a long weekend at the end of the month! I've always been drawn to island style.....Bohemian prints, preppy monogrammed linens, graphic wallpapers, white walls and natural fiber rugs all blend beautifully. Whether it be Nantucket or Harbour Island there's something very inviting and relaxed about an island home. Every Island has their own story and feel but these elements often exist in most home designs. Living one mile from the beach myself, I've incorporated a number of these elements into my own home! (insert heart).. I am crushing on this beauty today as I work in my new sunny office. Interior design by designer Amanda Lindroth , it's located on Harbour Island...All images via Coastal Living.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails