Thursday, May 3, 2018

Love the look - cropped wide leg jean - Yay or Nay?

Hola, my lovies! So I've heard and read quite a few mixed reviews on the latest trend: cropped wide leg jeans (aka culottes). Now, if you're like me and were born pre-1985, than you most likely remember culottes. In fact, I think my Mom had a similar pair to the J.Crew pair pictured - (right side). They are everywhere this Spring and when worn correctly, look adorable. I still can't embrace the 'extreme' wide leg version, I'm pretty sure that I would look ridiculous in them. The two pairs worn above look fabulous and work because the top is more fitted and they've been modernized in comparison to their 1970's cousin. Leandra Medine Cohen, seems to rock everything like a champ, even months after having a baby!!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails