Friday, February 2, 2018

Shelter Loves...


Hola!! Happy weekend, lovies! I bet you're happy to see it too!! Lots of good stuff happening over here and every week is a balancing act but I wouldn't trade it for the world! Here's a peek at this week's "hot list" and lusts! Enjoy your weekend! xoxo 

1.  What a sweet tee - Get this one before it sells out. I layer tees under everything!!
2. The casual fashion trend is all right by this Mama. Five inch heels? I'm all set. I'll be wearing this look most of the weekend. There are so many Golden Goose sneaks, how do you choose?? Would you splurge on this cult fave?
3. Honestly, LET THAT SHIT GO. We all run into bizarro behavior and assholes from time to time..Try to move on, it's not worth anything else.
4. I want to change up my daughter's room. I have been agonizing over it for a year now. I finally came to a decision on a wallpaper and my daughter negged it, said it looked "too grey". I am going to show her this image. (I actually love this feminine with a touch of granny chic look - This entire apartment is divine, I'll be sharing that next week). I am 90% sure I am going with pale blue walls, an even paler blue bed, a light blue and white wallpaper, lavender and a hint of pink as a scheme. I hope she gives it a thumbs up!! The winning shade here is Farrow and Ball's - Borrowed Light. It's a stunner.
5. I'm not a huge football fanatic like most I know around here but I will be pigging out and watching the Pats on Sunday! I'm making these - I love myself some yummy home made wings!! Go Patriots!!
6. I need to find a reason to use this tile. I like the simplicity of it. It won't feel tired in a couple years!
7. Okay, I need to some how wear my hair like this...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails