Friday, September 15, 2017

Love the look

It's funny how some weeks just flow better than others, all around this has been a great week! The kids are doing well with school and their numerous sports and I am feeling extra creative and working on some cool projects... I think checking out all the amazing "street style" in NYC for Fashion week certainly helped. I'll be sharing the Spring/Summer 2018 trends, what the looks were on the street and my favorites on Monday. This is a snap shot of two very real and approachable outfits from NYFW.  I am all for thinking out of the box with uber chic looks but somewhat livable is realistic for everyday!! I would wear every one of these pieces ALL FALL long. xx

1. Funky sunnies are very "in", I can't go too crazy because I want them to remain flattering.. The side detail on this Burberry pair is fun! They are also on SALE.
2. A classic black sweater with a twist is always a good idea. This is an extra 30% off from J. Crew.
3. Did you get the memo? Large hoops are back! Very 1990!!
4. Vintage versions are my favorite but this James Jeans version works.
5. I am loving the rich color of this Rag and Bone bucket bag!
6. These Gucci slides are pricey but would last a life time. 

This is also a great every-day sweater. The price is right too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails